After Sales Administrator M/FMiejsce pracy: Katowice
- Ongoing support of the Technical Service department in the field of office and administrative work.
- Ongoing active contact with customers to coordinate the organization of technical support process.
- Receiving incoming and preparing outgoing devices to and from the service.
- Registration of devices and repairs in the SAP and CRM systems.
- Preparation and distribution of service sales offers for dealers, intermediary services and customers.
- Coordination of the Technical Service logistics (direct communication with customers, dealers, coordination of device pick ups, communication with courier companies, etc.) including loaner device traffic.
- Prioritization of the GBT Club member service support.
- Make recommendations and execute permanent on-going improvements.
- Secondary education, higher will be an advantage (optionally Dental Assistant or Service Technician/Engineering).
- Experience in office / administration work (dental business field, dental office or technical service experience would be a strong asset).
- Verbal and written Polish and English language skills (additionally Czech and/or Slovak languages would be an advantage), clear and concise verbal, writing and presentation style, particularly when addressing technical issues and managing customer´s needs.
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Accuracy and very good work organization; self-discipline.
- Openness to International environment.
- Ability to work independently and use MS Office or other job related PC applications.
- Reporting to: Technical Service Manager EMS Poland.
- Need to travel: exceptionally, max 1% of working time.
- Full time position.
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- integration events
- dental care
- no dress code
- coffee / tea
- parking space for employees
- extra leave
EMS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
As a market leader, EMS sets new standards in the design, manufacturing and sale of devices used for medical and dental treatments. EMS products benefit from a tradition of flawless Swiss precision and craftsmanship.
Founded more than 30 years ago, EMS offers valuable solutions in the fields of :
„ Dental Prevention – inventors of Guided Biofilm Therapy: evidence based protocol for biofilm management on teeth, soft tissues and implants and the original Airflow®, Perioflow® and PIEZON® technologies.
„ Urology – market leaders in endoscopic lithotripsy, EMS shapes the history and future of stone management with its LithoClast® and LaserClast® product range.
„ Shock Wave Therapy - inventors of RSWT® (Radial ESWT) and developers of the Swiss DolorClast® Method for the effective treatment of muscular-skeletal pathologies and dermatological conditions.
The Swiss manufacturer is fully engaged in improving Prophylaxis and Prevention in Dental field. It has invented and developed the most novice technologies for better, safer and less painful treatments.
Their latest products are game changers to the traditional dental prophylaxis approach and its practice is improving the wellbeing of patients and users alike.
To increase presence on the NEE market EMS opened EMS Poland affiliate with Technical Service (After Sales Service). EMS Poland Technical Service covers the area of Poland, Nordic, Baltics, offers support all other countries from NEE group and other EMS affiliates, if needed. The next step (already in progress) is to take over complete technical service support for Czech Republic, effective January 1, 2021.